The latest UK VA survey launched this week – this contains all the data you need to write a new business plan or expand your existing business. Compiled by Society of Virtual Assistants, it acts as a snapshot of the industry, which is looking very healthy!
With over 1,600 VAs currently working in the UK, the average hourly rate continues to rise. In fact, 75% of VAs agreed with the statement “Collaboration not competition – there is enough work to go round for everyone”, with 70% predicting an upturn in work next year.
Get your own FULL REPORT here, just £25:
- About the Industry: Definitions, size, VA heroes
- About the VAs: Demographics, hours worked, location, where they work, extra fees
- About The SuperVAs: What they charge, who they target, how they market, and what you need to do to become a SuperVA
- About the VA Training: Is it worth paying for training? What’s the best course?
- About the VA Businesses: Business format, what documents they use, turnover, rates, outsourcing, longevity, VA secret weapons
- About the VA Clients: Average number of clients per VA, where the clients are based, why they hire, what sector they work in, what services are most profitable
- About the Marketing: Professional organisations/networking, what marketing works, time spent on marketing, websites and social media
- Finally: We answer your questions about the report, plus some handy tips on how to use it in your business